Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Spring 1999

[This post has been backdated to put it the proper order sequentially. It was actually written sometime in early 2007.]

Entered George Mason University as a, technically, senior in the Physics program (due to credits transferred in from Temple University). The courses I was taking were all 1st and 2nd semester freshman level, though.

Courses:
University Physics I (audit) – Instructor: Robert Oerter. Lots of info I should have remembered from the last time I took it, but didn’t.
Analytic Geometry and Calculus II (credit) – My worst course at Temple (D). Don’t remember who taught it. Aced it this time.
Computer Science I (credit) – Instructor: Richard Carver. Okay class, but late in the day (4pm) and nearly 100% review for me. I dozed through much of it. Easy A.

No comments: